The good news regarding the easing of Covid-19 lockdown measures is that we can start shooting again!
To fall in line with the latest government guidelines and to ensure the safety of all of our crew, clients and contributors we’re implementing the following measures for all End Frame projects:
- Client meetings via Video Conferencing
- We’ll provide only the most essential crew for shoots to minimise numbers
- All crew will be supplied with advised PPE – face masks and hand sanitizer
- A minimum of 2m between all personnel on shoot
- All on set wardrobe / make-up needs to be taken care of by the contributor / talent themselves to minimise contact
- All filming equipment to be cleaned and sanitized before and after filming
Although Covid-19 lockdown measures have been eased we know some people are still shielding and many companies are continuing the work from home policy for their staff. We are still set up to provide support remotely for client projects with creative development, animation, edits etc. Full details of how we can help can be found in our previous post here.
We’re really happy to be shooting again but the safety of all those involved in these projects remains the priority. The situation is fluid and we’ll continue to review and update as and when the Government measures change.
If you have any questions about any future shoots or projects please get in touch with us here for a chat!
See our latest Breaking Announcement.